First Step House is hiring a Medication Technician located in Salt Lake City, Utah!!
At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission
- $ 40,000-$43,000 annually BOE
- 36-hour work week
Our amazing full-time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off allowance 18 days starting in year one, increases with tenure
- Generous holiday policy 15 observed holidays a year including your birthday
- 401k employer matching up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
Education and Experience:
- An active certification as a nursing assistant, medication aide, or pharmacy technician is preferred.
- Experience with substance use disorder and medication management is preferred.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Process incoming and outgoing medication
- Fill medication cassettes under the supervision of the Registered Nurse
- Update and monitor medication administration records
- Update and monitor narcotic administration records
- Assist in medication administration
- Participate in medication destruction, according to policy
- Report any medication errors
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.