First Step House is hiring for a Clinical Therapist in Salt Lake City, Utah with a fantastic Sign on Bonus!!
At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission.
Tired of working 40 hours per week?! Join our team and enjoy a standardized 36-hour work week!
Our part-time benefits include:
- 401k employer matching
- EAP Services - starting day 1
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
- Team environment with an exceptional work culture
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Conducts full biopsychosocial assessments, reviews and updates prior assessments, and develops initial treatment plans for clients seeking treatment, admitting to treatment, or transferring between programs.
- In assessing clients, uses relevant clinical skills including administering assessment tools, performing interviews, gathering sensitive information, performing diagnostic interviews, maintaining rapport, writing assessment information according to protocols, and communicating with relevant parties e.g., clinical team, funders.
- Uses the American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria ASAM PPC-2R in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
- Uses the Utah Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services UWITS database to enter clinical assessment, billing, and client information.
- Completes admissions responsibilities in a timely manner including administrative work relevant to helping clients enter treatment.
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.