At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission.
We're hiring for a full-time Supportive Housing Program Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah at our Veteran facility with a fantastic Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Package!!!
The Supportive Housing Program Manager is responsible for overseeing Supportive Housing Programs at each of FSH supportive housing facilities. This program provides housing coordination and supportive services for individuals who met eligibility requirements and reside at one of our supportive housing facilities; requirements include history of chronic homelessness, substance use disorders, and severe mental illness. Residents of the Supportive Housing programs may receive services from FSH staff or from outside providers. The Supportive Housing Program Manager is responsible for overseeing model implementation, evidence-based-practice implementation, and to provide leadership for the entire Supportive Housing team. The Program Manager will be responsible for program outcomes, which include providing evidence-based services, helping participants maintain housing, attain the skills necessary to maintain the activities of daily living, build social supports, and gain or regain a sense of meaning and purpose in their lives.
- Pay range $78,000-$85,000
Education and Experience
- A Master's degree and an active license in the State of Utah as a clinical mental health counselor, social worker, or marriage and family therapist is required.
- Certification as a Designated Examiner or Mental Health Officer in the State of Utah is preferred.
Our full-time benefits include:
Generous paid time off allowance this increases with tenure
Generous holiday policy 15 observed holidays a year including your birthday
401k employer matching up to 5%
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
Team environment with an exceptional work culture
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Manages clinical service delivery.
- Ensures that evidence-based practices are done to fidelity.
- Attends and facilitates all relevant team meetings.
- Monitors and manages employee and treatment schedules.
- Assists in liaising with community partners who may have existing therapeutic relationships with residents.
- Assists residents in understanding leasing terms and liaising with the assigned property manager.
- Tracks outcomes and reports outcomes to the executive leadership team.
- Manages scheduling of all program staff.
- Generates monthly reports for immediate supervisor and other organizational leaders.
- Gives regular feedback to the team members and ensures team members are performing essential job responsibilities.
- Handles corrective actions.
- May facilitate psychotherapy and psychoeducational groups.
- Oversees coordination of various case-management responsibilities between clinical and case management staff.
- Maintains and communicates organizational expectations for clinical productivity.
- Attends all relevant employee training classes and clinical staff meetings.
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.