First Step House is hiring for a full time Substance Use Treatment Case Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah!!
At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission.
Tired of working 40 hours per week? Join our team and enjoy a standardized 36-hour work week!
- Pay Rate $21.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday day hours
Our full-time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off allowance this increases with tenure
- Generous holiday policy 15 observed holidays a year including your birthday
- 401k employer matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
Education and Experience
- Case management experience is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in social work or related field is preferred
- Experience in the substance-abuse field is preferred
Duties include but not limited to:
- Screens clients for program eligibility
- Performs needs assessments with clients
- Develops case management plans with each client and meets regularly to review progress
- Gathers and sends outcomes and progress reports to grantors and other relevant parties
- Collaborates with outside agencies to connect clients with employment services, education resources, healthcare programs, housing programs, and other relevant community resources
- Collaborates with counselors, case workers, and outside agencies in the delivery of case management services
- Performs regular individual case-management sessions
- Uses internal tracking system to ensure proper, accurate, and timely billing
- Gathers appropriate releases of information to ensure compliance with both the Federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA and the Code of Federal Regulations CFR 42 and 45
- Completes all treatment-related letters, documentation, internal processes, and data entry in a timely manner
- Maintains knowledge of program rules, client rules, client rights, and relevant legal and ethical codes
- Collaborates and consults with supervisors, treatment-team members, community partners, and other relevant parties concerning client issues
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.