First Step House is hiring a full time, fully licensed Practical Nurse in Salt Lake City, Utah!! !!!
At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission.
Tired of working 40 hours per week? Join our team and enjoy a standardized 36-hour work week!
- Pay is $43,000 - 56,000 annually BOE
- Flexible Schedule: Tuesday through Friday with flexible day hours
- Licensure requirements: LPN
Our full-time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off allowance this increases with tenure
- Generous holiday policy 15 observed holidays a year including your birthday
- 401k employer matching
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Medical
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
- Team environment with an exceptional work culture
Education and Experience
- An active license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Utah is required.
- Associates Degree in Nursing is required.
- Experience in the substance-abuse field is preferred.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Monitors vitals of clients as needed.
- Monitors vitals of clients in isolation daily and identification of and reporting of abnormal vitals.
- Assists in inventory of supplies and distribution.
- Works with clients regarding health and medication concerns.
- Monitors and educates staff and clients regarding communicable diseases.
- Uses communication skills effectively in order to function as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in client teaching according to the client's treatment plan.
- Works closely with clients' therapists in order to cohesively achieve client goals.
- Documents nursing care and client status in accordance with FSH standards and professional standards of care.
For more information about our non-profit organization, you can visit our website at www.firststephouse.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.