First Step House is hiring a Case Manager for our Employment team located in Salt Lake City, Utah!
At First Step House, "We help people build lives of meaning, purpose, and recovery," and we are dedicated to this mission. Are you passionate about recovery and helping those suffering from Substance Use Disorders or Mental Health Disorders? Apply with us today to help make a difference in the community.
Tired of working 40 hours per week? Join our team and enjoy a standardized 36-hour work week.
- Salary is $40,000-$43,000
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equal experience.
- Experience in the behavioral and mental health field is preferred.
- Must meet driving insurance requirements.
- Experience as an Employment Specialist or case manager is preferred.
Our amazing full-time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off allowance 18 days starting in year one, this increases with tenure
- Generous holiday policy 15 observed holidays a year including your birthday
- 401k employer matching up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and annual bonus
Duties include but not limited to:
- Help build the employment program to ensure effective, client-centered employment services
- Assess and determine client eligibility and employment needs
- Assist clients in establishing employment objectives and career goals
- Serve as a coach for clients, helping clients increase job readiness and build skills necessary to be successful in the workplace
- Serve as a liaison between the client and employer to problem-solve and support long-term employment
- Create and grow community business relationships for client job opportunities
- Teach or facilitate employment related classes or workshops
- Monitor program goals, objectives, and deliverables with accuracy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.